Update 82

The last level is done! The fire animation is completed, now I am testing the music and sounds effects. For the moment I can’t past the first level, I have discovered nd fixed so many bugs. But I am sure there are more bugs than that, there is always more.

I have finally done a dynamic wrap word system for the dialogs game. I have tried with SDL_ttf before but there was still a bug because the text is printed character by character and the line break was done when the word was not finished to be displayed.

Now with NFont, I am inserting ‘\n’ character before the text is displayed. Here is the part where I insert ‘\n’ char.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *