This last two-week I have found and fixed a lot of bug in the first two levels. But this is far from finished there are more and more bugs coming up each time. I don’t know how much time I will spend on the debugging, but there are far more bugs than expected. This is my biggest project so far, and I don’t have a lot of experiences in programming, so nothing too surprising
This is my biggest project so far, and I don’t have a lot of experiences in programming big things, so nothing too surprising. I have tried again to load DXT textures but it seems I need to change SDL_gpu directly or use OpenGL directly which is very time-consuming. That’s ok texture compression are not absolutely needed, so I am good with using PSD or TGA files for the images.
I am regenerating every sprite sheets because before using OpenCV I have used SDL_gpu and in some cases, the rotated image is a bit blurry.